Saturday 22 December 2012

Making the Most of the Heat Wave

During this heat wave in South Australia, I have been flat out adding my resources to my Teachers Pay Teachers store (it is lovely sitting at my computer under the airconditioning).  It has been great to see so many people downloading my resources.  I just hope they like them, as I have no yet had any feedback.
 
 
 
Here is a sample of my Alphabet Rainbow resource.  It has proven to be a very popular download.  Go to my TPT store to download this free resource.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I just added my cute Tooth Fairy letters that are designed to be printed and attached to an envelope.  When a student's tooth falls out at school, they can write their name at the bottom of the letter and keep their tooth safe.  Go to my TPT store to download this free resource.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment